Thursday, September 13, 2012

Catch Up!

So I'm finally playing catch up. This last week I've been busy with my kids and redoing my blog I haven't had much time for posts. But a little later today I will be posting latest projects and ideas. I went and go a notebook the other day so all my projects could be a little more organized since I'm always losing the loose sheets of paper I jot them down on! It's helping me prioritize the order of things I want to get done first because I have a terrible habit of doing 100 projects at the same time. This last week I started on my girls costumes for Halloween. My oldest is going to be an Indian and the youngest a cowgirl. So far I got the dress done for the Indian costume done and will be posting pictures of it later so keep your eyes posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment